Tuesday, March 6, 2012

iBooks Author is to Dream For

Yesterday in class I introduced iBooks Author to my computer media class. It looks and feels much like Keynote, so the junior and senior students already felt like they knew the program. It was fun to se them jump right in with excitement in their eyes.
At 4:00 a.m. this morning I woke up from my dream about iBooks Author, talk about taking your work home with you. In my dream, students were creating, sharing, and learning from the newly created iBook on their iPad. I woke up from this dream smiling.
Computer media’s assignment is to collaboratively create a book of our vocabulary terms. The definition along with pictures, movies, and examples will all appear on the page dedicated to one of the five terms that is assigned to each student.
I can see this book helping the current students learn and being utilized in the future to assist the next wave of students master the terms for this class. My dream for the learners of iBooks Author is to create, share, learn and learn some more.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Love the collaborative vocabulary book idea!

    ReplyDelete